Lightning Crashes - Live
This will be the second recording we do. To listen to the song, you can
checkout the video on youtube.
There’s tabs on Ultimate Guitar and songsterr, you
can also find three versions on freemidi.
Changes to the previous recording
- We will use the mixer of the venue. It does provide all necessary
features to directly record to a USB stick/drive.
We can still have in-ear monitoring. We are limited to 4 mono
channels. To manage your own mix, install the app
- I have access to the venue network, we can use it.
- I will record the cameras differently this time, to get a better
framerate. I will record over the network, I hope, there’s not to
much interference with the other users.
- Getting sound from the PC does not work (would’ve been required to record with click and use multiple parallel recordings).
- The new camera setup is good.
- We should think about lighting.
- FX Setup for vocals was still a hazzle.
- Remote access to the mixer did not work (again), but as we did not use monitoring we did not really require it this time.
- We need to fine more people.
- Not as many drings are required (less to carry for the next time).